Monday 2 March 2015

Some thoughts on Hong Kong from NZ

We have been in New Zealand for a couple of days now and I jotted a couple thoughts while offline on fashion and cool in HK:

The young people of Hong Kong appear to be addicted to cool as well as their phones.  Although it would be fair to say that the girls had their own sense of fashion which is certainly different from the ours back home.  Although the power of fashion at the wealthier level certainly stays with the established luxury brands, Gucci, Prada etc.have large shops in the shopping districts (and the airport) and in the large malls of which there are a few.















I have some other shots mostly of buildings which need processing so will post when I have done so.  NZ seems less tech savvy and we will be on the road, so I will post when I can.











No comments:

Post a Comment